Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Situation Resolution

August 9, 2022 - feeling relieved

I deleted my angry rant about my Foley catheter because my situation has been resolved. Tomorrow, after more than three months and often severe pain, I am having it removed at 9 a.m. at my urologist's office. I will return home and attempt to urinate normally. I will call the office around 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. to update them. If I cannot urinate properly, I will need to return to the office that afternoon to have my bladder drained and the new catheter left in.

I do not know if my anger was fully necessary to resolve my issue, but I believe that it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...