August 11, 2022
Throwback Thursday: This is one of my favorite photos of myself. I loved that hat, mainly because it was too small for my head. This photo was taken in my room (Room 214), Wilson Hall dormitory, Northfield Mount Hermon School (NMH), Northfield, Massachusetts, sometime between September 1979 and May 1980. I was 18 or 19 years old. I attended NMH (prep school) as a "PG" (post-graduate student) during the 1979-1980 school year. I graduated from West Islip High School in June 1979, so I have TWO high school diplomas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 30, 2026 I don't chew gum anymore, maybe once in a great while. My favorite chewing gum is Teaberry. I also lik...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...

No comments:
Post a Comment