Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Men's Day Approaching

November 16, 2022

Remember, there are only a few more days until International Men's Day on November 19. It is my second-favorite holiday celebration after Diwali.

There are "six pillars" of International Men's Day which govern its founding principles. They are:

1. Promoting positive male role models, including working-class men,

2. Celebrating positive contributions by men to society as well as the environment,

3. Focusing on men’s health and well-being,

4. Highlighting discrimination against men, including under the law,

5. Promoting gender equality and improving gender relations,

6. Creating a safe world.

https://www.augustman.com/my/culture/events/significance-of-international-mens-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...