Saturday, December 3, 2022

Decorating Our Xmas Tree

December 3, 2022

My wonderful wife and I decorated our Christmas tree this afternoon. Here I am, ready to place a candy cane on a branch as the last ornament (at least for now) to adorn our tree. Our Christmas tree every year is always a "work in progress" during the Christmas Season.

Our tree is basically finished. We just need to find something to go under it and possibly relocate an ornament or two or more during the coming weeks as Christmas Day quickly approaches us.

(I am still quite weak from my three surgeries this year, so if it looks like I am about to fall on my face, I was. My walker was nearby. I had to sit down between each of my ornament placements on the tree.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...