Thursday, December 15, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 15

December 15, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 15: 10-Minute Piano Improv In Color (Nov. 6 & Dec. 15, 2022)

10-Minute Piano Improv In Color, Nov. 6 & Dec. 15, 2022

Here we are on Day 15 of 31 days of my Vlogmas 2022, and I have yet to post a video of myself playing my digital piano. My piano is at my mother's home nearby, but I haven't created and uploaded a new piano video onto my YouTube channel since early last month. It's one of my many piano improvisations. I uploaded it on Nov. 6, 2022, but in black and white. Here is the same video, but in color. I plan to create and upload at least one more piano video later this month for my Vlogmas 2022. Of course, after that, I will continue to upload onto my YouTube channel many more of my piano videos (improvs and actual songs), as I usually do.

As always with all of my piano improv videos that I upload onto my YouTube channel, I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/GyzCIJcGM-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...