Friday, December 16, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 16

December 16, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 16: My Spiritual Pendants (Dec. 16, 2022)

My Spiritual Pendants, Dec. 16, 2022

For Day 16 of my Vlogmas 2022, I decided to show you my collection of five hand-painted spiritual pendants, representative of my religion: Gaudiya Vaishnavism (Hare Krishna), a sect of Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism). I have had them for a while, and I wear them on a gold chain in rotation with my many other spiritual pendants. They are the Hindu gods: Varaha; Hands of Vishnu; Krishna; Ganesha; and Hanuman.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/VBvYq4RPOhE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...