Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year Video

January 1, 2023

My wife, her sister, and I celebrated the new year during the early afternoon at our home with snacks, and Prosecco mixed with orange juice. I created, recorded, and produced this new video, and then uploaded it onto my YouTube channel.

Happy New Year (Jan. 1, 2023)

I, hereby, wish you:

Happy New Year: United States
Prosit Neujahr: Austria
Guten Rutsch: Austria (Good Slide)
Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr: Austria (Good Slide into the New Year)
Frohes Neues Jahr: Austria/Germany
Buon Anno: Italy
Felice Anno Nuovo: Italy

https://youtu.be/89vRk1DIPWU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...