Sunday, November 5, 2023

New YouTube Video

November 4, 2023, Delray Medical Center

I just uploaded another medical video onto my YouTube channel.

Colon Blockage (Nov. 4, 2023)

Basically, I found it necessary to call 911 to request that an ambulance take me to Delray Medical Center (hospital) from The Isles Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, where I am attempting to regain my strength after two recent spinal surgeries. Why? I had a colon blockage that required medical assistance. The opioid pain medications are the cause of my constipation. The doctor was able to remove much of the blockage. I experienced an excessive amount of screaming pain during this procedure. I made this video while I was waiting to be transferred back to the rehab facility.

https://youtu.be/0FmSET-7eRw?si=IOij_yZNBvDA8ctw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...