Friday, February 9, 2024

A Day In Hell

February 9, 2024, Delray Medical Center

CORRECTION: I arrived February 6, 2024, not December 6, 2024.

A Day In Hell (Feb. 9, 2024)

I uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel explaining my extremely painful "Day In Hell" today at Delray Medical Center.

UPDATE: My intravenous antibiotics were switched from my IV port in my right hand to my mid-line in my right arm. The wrap around my mid-line was taken off. My IV port was removed from my right hand.

I will receive more intravenous antibiotics to knock out the infection in my right ankle and foot. I am breathing better, and nothing can be done with that piece of "wire" in my chest.

https://youtu.be/H0gB_iM19iY?si=cyvoUWqHgOLRxnq1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste Test Video: Ka'chava

September 21, 2024, at home Taste Test: Ka'chava Shake Powder (Sept. 21, 2024) I created and uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel: ...