Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Brief Medical Update

Brief Medical Update:

December 14, 2021, podiatrist appointment: The diabetic ulcers in both of my feet continue to heal, but my feet are still heavily padded and bandaged.

December 21, 2021, general practitioner appointment: blood extraction for testing (A1C and basics); annual physical; blood pressure = 96/64

I am taking a prescription medication that dilates my blood vessels, thereby lowering my blood pressure. This is to strengthen my heart in preparation for my upcoming coronary-bypass surgery (4 or 5 bypasses). I need to call my cardiothoracic surgeon during the first week of the new year to schedule my (open-heart) surgery for early January 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...