Saturday, May 21, 2022

Photo Of My Chest

My chest/heart surgeries:

WARNING: Below is a link to a graphic photo of my chest following my recent surgery. I recent uploaded the photo on my blog. If you wish to see it, just click on the link. Be forewarned. My wife took the photo. I was shocked when I saw it.

* Photo taken (today) of my chest, 1:28 p.m., May 21, 2022
* Surgery to remove sternal plates and insertion of wound vacuum in chest due to infection, May 19, 2022
* Quadruple Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, March 9, 2022
* Expected surgery by plastic reconstructive surgeon to remove wound vacuum, clean remaining infection, and close my chest, May 25, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...