Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Eve Dinner

December 24, 2021

My wife and I are spending Christmas Eve at my mother's home with my mom and her boyfriend. My mom made her famous antipasto platter (top photo), which, as usual, was delicious. We then enjoyed dinner: my mom's shrimp scampi (middle photo). After opening presents, we enjoyed coffee and dessert: my mother's homemade chocolate-crème de menthe brownies (bottom photo); and also pumpkin pie as per my many-decades-long, personal tradition; cupcakes; and Italian cookies that my wife and I recently made. I also played Christmas songs on my mini-grand digital piano.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...