Thursday, December 23, 2021

"Ladies" 40 Years Ago

A friend of mine just posted the photo below on Facebook, and it reminded me of a certain incident from about 40 years ago. I guess this can be considered a post for Throwback Thursday.

When I was attending Villanova University in the early 1980s and in my early 20s, I actually did that, but somewhat in reverse. LOL ... I asked these two "ladies" in Philadelphia how to get to Route 76, which was not my original intention. I was with a few of my fraternity brothers who suggested that I go talk with them. Let's just say that I lost my nerve, and I instead asked them for directions. One of the ladies pointed and said, "That way." They then ran away, got into a nearby car, and drove away rather quickly. Later, I decided to have a shirt made: white with purple lettering (our fraternity colors). On the front in dark purple were the Greek letters of my fraternity (Alpha Phi Delta) and a huge "76."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...