Here is the first loaf of bread that my wife made in our new electric bread maker, which is a Christmas gift from me to her, as per her request. I think that the loaf looks like a snow-covered mountain. We agreed that making our own bread will be healthier and less expensive than bread from a store.
Monday, January 17, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026 While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4. (As I have m...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
Bill did she pinch a loaf for you?
ReplyDelete