Saturday, January 15, 2022

Three Lost Hats

I used to wear hats in the 1980s and 1990s. These days, I occasionally wear a brown Roots (brand) cap made of hemp that I purchased on a vacation with my wife to visit her friends and family members in Ontario.

When I moved to Florida in 1998, I drove my car from Jersey City, New Jersey, where I was living, to Boca Raton, Florida, where my mother was living. I lived with her until I could get settled with a job and an apartment.

Anyway, while en route, I stopped at a gas station to fill up my car that was packed with my clothes and other stuff. For some reason, I placed three hats on top of my car: two green loden hats that I had purchased on two of my many vacations in Austria to visit my many Austrian cousins and to go skiing in the Austrian Alps, and one Australian Outback hat that I purchased on a trip to visit my mom in Florida. Needless to say, I totally forgot they were there and drove off. I was heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...