Saturday, January 8, 2022

Video: Our Christmas Tree

Our Christmas Tree (Jan. 7, 2022)

Here is a short video of our Christmas tree.

There are two strings of blinking lights, which can be set on various blinking settings or on a setting of solid lights, and one main string of solid lights throughout the whole tree. Part of the main string wasn't working, so my wife decided to get the other two strings to fill out the darkened section.

In the background, you can hear the song "Sleigh Ride," which is my favorite song on the 1961 album "Holiday Sing Along with Mitch" by Mitch Miller and The Gang. I have listened to this album every Christmas season since I was born in 1961. I still have my parents' original album on vinyl, plus two copies of it on CD. The original album came with several lyrics sheets so that a whole bunch of people could "sing along" at the same time.

(Legal Disclaimer: I do NOT own the rights to this song.)

https://youtube.com/shorts/9HmqEI3DmxQ?feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...