This is definitely the story of my almost-61-year-old life. Whenever a woman smiles in my direction, there is always a good-looking guy standing behind me. It has been less noticeable since I met my wife (in person) on November 10, 2000, when I was 39 years old, perhaps because of my attentiveness to her and my not caring about other women. (I wed for the first and only time on February 4, 2006, which was 22 days before my 45th birthday.)
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today Is ...
From husband Bill, Sept. 28, 2026 While I do not have a son, I am one. National Sons Day is celebrated on Sept. 28 AND March 4. (As I have m...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment