Saturday, February 12, 2022

Mexican Meal: Mole

As a late lunch/early dinner, my wife and I decided to have Mexican food delivered.

I ordered the "Enchilada de Mole" with yellow rice and refried beans topped with cheese. (See photo below.)

It's actually two corn tortillas filled with shredded, spiced chicken and topped with mole sauce and melted cheese. Mole (pronounced "mo-lay") is a spicy, sweet sauce made with chili peppers and chocolate.

Whenever mole is on the menu of a Mexican restaurant, I will order it. While I once purchased a jar of it at a supermarket, I would like to make a homemade version. I absolutely LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...