Sunday, February 6, 2022

Video: Roasted Chestnuts

I created and then uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel of myself making Roasted Chestnuts. For some reason, when I post the link onto Facebook, only about half of the frame can be seen.

The following are the title, the description, and the link to the video:

Recipe: Roasted Chestnuts (Feb. 6, 2022)

I made a video of myself making what's known as Maroni in Austria, Caldarroste/Castagne in Italy, and Roasted Chestnuts in the United States. They are quite delicious.

Here's how I did it:

With a knife, make two cuts in the shape of a cross in each chestnut. Put the chestnuts in a pot of cold water on the stove. Boil them for a couple of minutes. Drain them. Arrange them on a sheet pan with their cut sides up. Roast in a 425-degrees F. oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool. Peel. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/-xRtvFKvc5I

NOTE: If you wish to see the full-screen version, copy the following link, paste it into a browser for my list of videos, and then click on the Roasted Chestnuts video.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC_K6Ge5R1VZnmni4HRt1sZg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...