Friday, March 18, 2022

National Biodiesel Day

I do have a slight connection to biodiesel fuel. From 1992 to 1996, I was a reporter, writer, editor, and researcher for a weekly, international magazine on the financial and technical aspects of the chemical industry. We were based in New York City.

During that time, many of my articles that I wrote on biodiesel fuel and natural industrial lubricants were cited in reports by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Also, a university student cited one of my biodiesel fuel articles in his master's thesis.

Here are the citations of my three articles that appeared in a USDA report released in November 1996:.

Santos, William. “Rapeseed Oil Supplies Fall as China Expands Purchases.” Chemical Marketing Reporter. Schnell Publishing Company, New York, New York, February 20, 1995, p. 10.

Santos, William. “Oils, Fats, and Waxes Market Briefs.” Chemical Marketing Reporter. Schnell Publishing Company, New York, New York, May 22, 1995, p. 10.

Santos, William. “Crambe Oil Makes Moves Into Rapeseed Oil Territory.” Chemical Marketing Reporter. Schnell Publishing Company, New York, New York, April 1, 1996, p. 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...