Friday, April 29, 2022

Heart Surgery T-Shirt

April 29, 2022 - I decided to purchase this T-shirt to commemorate my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery on March 9, 2022. I opted for the color called "Creme," which looks more like a light beige. I think the logo looks better on lighter-colored T-shirts. I was considering one of the "Original Body, Rebuilt Engine" T-shirts, but I decided against it because the T-shirt that I ordered is straightforward; maybe a bit more mature; makes me feel inclusive, yet exclusive; and I technically do not have my original body. My tonsils were removed when I was a kid, and I have had surgeries to remove bone fragments within my left foot. Plus, my cardiothoracic surgeon removed a vein in my left leg to use four times around my heart. Yes, I blatantly overanalyze. I almost dismissed this shirt due to its lack of a hyphen between open and heart, but I think either with or without the hyphen is acceptable. Am I overanalyzing again?

I created this composite photo from photos on the store's website to show you the logo and the color of the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...