Sunday, April 17, 2022

My New YouTube Video

April 17, 2022 - I uploaded another one of my piano improvisations onto my YouTube channel. Here are the title, the description, and the link.

Easter/Heart Surgery Piano Improv with Greeting (April 17, 2022)

Within this piano improvisation, I wish you a Happy Easter and tell you that I am doing fairly well following my seven-hour-long, quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery on March 9, 2022. I am certainly elated that I have regained enough of my strength to be able to play my piano again. (I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.)

https://youtu.be/TdKWNYB6ecc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...