Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Thanks For The Scale

April 19, 2022 - Many thanks go to my mom for buying me a scale to monitor my weight. This is important following my seven-hour-long, quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery that I endured on March 9, 2022. Why? I need to lose weight; and if I gain 3 pounds in one day or 5 pounds in one week, according to one of my home nurses, I need to contact my cardiologist and/or my cardiothoracic surgeon. That means I am retaining water, which could be dangerous. However, that shouldn't be an issue for me. I have been taking (and continue to take) a prescription diuretic pill every day for many months, since late last year, when I was hospitalized with congestive heart failure and severe edema in both of my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...