April 19, 2022 - Many thanks go to my mom for buying me a scale to monitor my weight. This is important following my seven-hour-long, quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery that I endured on March 9, 2022. Why? I need to lose weight; and if I gain 3 pounds in one day or 5 pounds in one week, according to one of my home nurses, I need to contact my cardiologist and/or my cardiothoracic surgeon. That means I am retaining water, which could be dangerous. However, that shouldn't be an issue for me. I have been taking (and continue to take) a prescription diuretic pill every day for many months, since late last year, when I was hospitalized with congestive heart failure and severe edema in both of my legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Italy
from husband Bill, Oct. 1, 2026 October is Italian Heritage Month. I am half Italian, all on my mother's side of my family. (I am also A...
-
I like peanut brittle, but I haven't eaten it in many years. January 26, 2025, at home I have tried wheatgrass juice. It's good for...
-
April 23, 2023, afternoon, Day 3, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, Florida Today's Medical Update Morning: MRI, right foot/ankl...
No comments:
Post a Comment