Saturday, May 21, 2022

2022 Medical Procedures

2022 Medical Procedures (done and upcoming): Boca Raton Regional Hospital

March 9 = quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery

May 13 = entered hospital emergency room with severe chest pain

May 19 = surgery to remove sternal plates and installation of wound vacuum to suck out infection

Today (May 21) = A nurse was going to install a PICC line, but she decided that due to difficulties with my previous PICC lines over the years, that it is best to have it done by the Interventional Radiology Department rather than her do it in my ICU hospital room.

May 23 = removal of needle/line in my neck

May 23 = surgical insertion of PICC line in right arm and fed through veins near my heart for yet another six-weeks-long daily regimen of intravenous antibiotic for osteomyelitis (bone infection) in my left foot. I have been dealing with this infection with intravenous antibiotic regimens and many surgeries for about 10 years.

May 25 = surgery by plastic reconstructive surgeon to remove wound vacuum in my chest; further clean out my chest infection; and probably reclose my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...