Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Women Prefer Wealthy Men

May 4, 2022 - Here is something I found to be interesting and personal:

This newly uploaded video on YouTube analyzes a scientific experiment that proves women prefer wealthy men to low-salaried men. A group of women were shown individual photos of men. Each man had two photos of his face that were presented to the women. In the first group of photos, each man was presented as having a low-paying job. In the second group of photos, the same men were presented individually as having very high-paying occupations. Even though the men were exactly the same, women deemed the men more attractive when they were told the men had the high-paying occupations.

My point: While this is often denied by women, here is your scientific proof.

Thinking back to my single decades as a relatively poor man, I can attest that women are definitely more attracted to wealthy men. Unrelated to this video, in the mid-1990s, I read a newspaper article about a scientific study that asked women to rank professions in order of "sexiness." Doctors, lawyers, and investment bankers were ranked as the top three. My profession (journalism) was ranked second lowest on the "sexiness" scale. Men who work in public relations were ranked the lowest.

https://youtu.be/vonkKRPLZBc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...