Friday, June 17, 2022

Medications

June 17, 2022

Morning Pills
1. diuretic
2. muscle relaxer
3. pain reliever
4. iron
5. probiotic
6. aspirin

... plus, steroidal nasal spray this morning, which I also take in the evening, as well as a steroidal/bronchodilator powder that I inhale into my lungs. In the evening, the pills that I take are: pain reliever, muscle relaxer, and anti-anxiety. I was taking a pill to lower my cholesterol, but it's too big for me to swallow. I also stopped taking a different pain medication and acetaminophen because of adverse reactions. I also refused a pain-relieving  patch to be placed on my chest. I tried it once in the hospital, but it proved to be ineffective.

... plus I receive a daily bag of intravenous antibiotic as part of a six-week regimen.

UPDATE (12:45 p.m., today): I was told I will receive in a few minutes two more pills: another muscle relaxer and another iron. Also, I am now receiving my daily intravenous antibiotic.

UPDATE (1:10 p.m.): Now, a nurse told me that I can receive pain-reliever pills every four hours, so I am now going to receive a pill in a few minutes. I have only been receiving this pill in the morning and early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...