Monday, June 13, 2022

New PICC Line Dressing

June 13, 2022 - This morning, I received a change of the dressing on my dual-port PICC line, which is about 53 centimeters long (about 21 inches long). It runs from the upper part of my left arm through my veins close to my heart. I am in the midst of receiving daily intravenous antibiotic infusions for six weeks for a staph infection within my chest, a blood infection, and osteomyelitis (a bone infection) within my left foot. My last infusion will be on July 1, 2022. (In recent years, I have endured many of these six-week regimens for many cases of cellulitis in both of my legs individually and for the lingering osteomyelitis in my left foot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...