Friday, July 22, 2022

A Hangdog Celebrating

July 22, 2022

My wife took this photo of myself while celebrating her birthday here at home with my mother this afternoon. I only had one sip of (California) Champagne, two small pieces of birthday cake, and one Italian cookie.

While I really like this photo, I am looking a bit scruffy. I also look rather hangdog because I am feeling weak and lightheaded, and I am experiencing a fair amount of pain. If I can muster a bit of strength, my wife wants to bring me to "ManCave for Men" for a shave and a haircut.

I arrived home yesterday after spending a total of seventy (70) days in a hospital and a physical-rehabilitation facility, so I decided during that time I would let myself get a little disheveled while I attempted to regain my strength. I endured two reconstructive chest surgeries in May due to a staph infection that developed within my chest from my quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March.

I decided to temporarily use this photo as the main photo on my personal blog and as my Facebook profile photo. When I get "cleaned up," I will change the photo. Here is the link to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...