Sunday, July 31, 2022

Another Long Night

1:55 a.m., July 31, 2022 - I am having yet another tough consecutive night, and perhaps I will again be awake all night long into morning like last night. Both of my feet are numb and hurt badly due to neuropathy. My chest hurts due to my three recent heart/chest surgeries. I hurt down below due to a Foley catheter. I am experiencing bladder spasms that are like convulsions. My entire body feels like it has restless leg syndrome. I took an array of pills, and I am breathing oxygen through a nasal cannula. The pills are minimally helping me. I feel like a pinball machine with the pain bouncing like a ball throughout my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...