Friday, July 1, 2022

Craziness Here

July 1, 2022

The "crazy" lady down the hall is screaming again. She provides us with a daily, semi-constant, evening barrage of "Help me!," or just "Ahh!" like this evening's performance. At least this evening's performance had an intermission. Act 2 has begun. She sometimes graces us with a matinee performance. I wish that she would stop screaming or that a nurse would do something to help her.

Oh. Wait. The other day, I was screaming with pain for a relatively long time, here in my bed at the physical rehabilitation center, and I really didn't receive any help for quite a while, that is until I was finally able to tell a nurse that I needed to go to the hospital emergency room, which I did fairly shortly after my request.

Anyway, I am surely glad that I could contribute to the insanity which is here. 😉

(I mean no disrespect. I am just trying to find humor within a mostly humorless situation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...