Monday, July 18, 2022

My Roommate Is GONE !!!

July 18, 2022 - My aggravating roommate went home this morning. Good for him. Good for me. No more will he wheel himself in his wheelchair in and out of our room all day long, crashing his wheelchair into my bed and making the nurses chase him down the hallway because he's apparently not strong enough to be out of bed without supervision; no more of his blaring television shows with screeching car tires and people screaming, sometimes at 3 a.m.; and no more of him grabbing my rolling table through the curtain and spilling cups of water and apple juice on the floor. That last one was partially my fault; I finally figured out that I just needed to put my table on the other side of my bed. I felt bad for him, but I am glad he's gone. He was just so amazingly annoying. I usually have more patience, but when I'm in pain and heavily medicated, my tolerance for stuff like that is very low. (Yes, I know that I was annoying to other people here, when I was screaming with pain several times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...