Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Trippin' In The Evening

July 26, 2022 - I took my many early evening pills on a basically empty stomach. I now feel like I am on a lysergic acid diethylamide trip. There aren't any bright colors. Actually, the white walls and white ceiling of our bedroom are swirling and undulating. It's like I am between two dimensions of time and space. This is the first time that I have experienced this: never with my evening pills and regardless of the time of day or the combination of pills. Every evening, I take four types of pain-reliever pills, including an opioid, plus other pills. One related side effect of one of the pain relievers is euphoria. One related side effect of another pain reliever is hallucinations. Both of these pills are obtained by prescription. The other two pain relievers can be obtained without a prescription. Perhaps therein lies my explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...