Saturday, August 27, 2022

Blame Yourself

August 27, 2022

With all of this politically tangential rhetoric about so-called racism and so-called sexism, especially with the midterm elections fast approaching, I decided to briefly opine:

For me, the best thing about being a straight, white, politically conservative male is that so many people believe that I am oppressing them, and I don't have to do a damned thing for them to believe it. I thank these people for giving me infinitely more perceived power over them than I have actual power, which is none. People of all races, genders, religions, etc. need to stop blaming people of other races, genders, religions, etc. for their failures. Take responsibility, and blame your failures and your successes on that person in the mirror, and I don't mean that person standing behind you trying to get into the medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...