Saturday, August 20, 2022

Radio: Better Than TV

August 20, 2022

I prefer radio to television. I love to listen to recordings of old radio series (sitcoms, game shows, and variety shows) from the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s, including World War II broadcasts to the troops in the mid-1940s, specifically "The Kraft Music Hall" and "The Bob Hope Show." I am a huge fan of these radio series: "You Bet Your Life," "My Favorite Husband," "The Great Gildersleeve," and "The Stan Freeberg Show."

I also listen to radio broadcasts of current Major League Baseball games, and live broadcasts of music and news online from European countries, specifically Austria, Italy, France, and Germany. I also sometimes listen online to my hometown, popular-music radio station: WBAB in Babylon, Long Island, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...