Sunday, September 18, 2022

An Interesting Trend

September 18, 2022

New Video on YouTube:

This is an interesting trend. Now that women don't want to get married to men as much as they did in the recent past, men are now much happier and are working fewer hours at easier jobs because these men no longer have the pressure of having to provide for a wife and a family, and these men can enjoy the single life forever alone with their hobbies and hanging out in sports bars with their guy friends. Women, however, are less happy than before because they are now earning more money than men, but having to endure the pressure of working longer hours and of being single mothers. For decades, women were told by the feminist movement the lie that they can have it all. These women are now discovering that it just isn't true. They cannot have it all, and that makes these women even more unhappy. (I like this trend.)

As you may know, I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s, so information like this interests me quite a bit.

https://youtu.be/dTegoWC6qSc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...