Sunday, September 25, 2022

Lots Goin' On Today

September 25, 2022

My favorite comic book character is Jughead Jones (full name: Forsythe Pendleton Jones III) from the Archie comics. A picture of him is in the comment section below.

I became a big fan of Jughead comic books (digests) in the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. During that time (1992-1996), I was a writer, editor, and researcher for a weekly, international magazine on the financial and technical aspects of the chemical industry based in New York City, and I needed to read something less complex for a change. I chose the Jughead comic books. I still have them.

I like Jughead because I was much like him during that time (mostly carefree; romantically unsuccessful with women; loves eating, especially hamburgers), and I am still mostly similar.

Also, I enjoyed watching The Archie Show cartoon TV series when I was a kid. It ran for one season in 1968 when I was seven years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...