Wednesday, September 28, 2022

What's Doin' Today?

September 28, 2022

My favorite beer is Mohrenbräu, which is a famous Austrian beer. I first drank it in my Austrian cousins' living room in Dornbirn, Austria, in the early 1980s, when I was in my early 20s. I have enjoyed it on many subsequent trips to Austria. I have never found it in the United States. Mohrenbräu is brewed in Dornbirn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohrenbrauerei

In July 1981, when I was 20 years old, I was a golf instructor / counselor-in-training at a golf camp for adults (one week) and children (two weeks, ages 8 to 18) in Southern Pines, North Carolina. I attended this camp almost every summer from age 11 in 1972 to age 19 in 1980.

This is definitely not for me. I really dislike strawberries.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...