Sunday, November 6, 2022

10-Minute Piano Improv

10-Minute Piano Improv (Nov. 6, 2022)

Here is another one of my piano improvisations that I recorded on my digital piano at my mom's home this mid-afternoon (November 6, 2022) and uploaded onto my YouTube channel this early evening.

It's much longer than my usual improvs. I wanted to take my time on this one to see if I could develop it into something interesting. I mostly succeeded. I also thought the pensive tone of my playing was best suited to be presented in black and white.

I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.

(Note: I apologize for the mysterious hum. I adjusted the volume on my digital piano slightly higher than usual because my camera was farther away than usual. Also, I placed my camera on the top shelf of my mother's storage closet, so perhaps the hum is related to that.)

https://youtu.be/E7dBmQtADSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 22, 2024, at home I never liked a cone. I always choose a cup, since I was a kid in the 1960s. September 22, 2024, at home I pre...