Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Happy With A Red Ripple

November 8, 2022, Election Day

Vote Red !!! Vote Male !!! I am hoping for a Red Wave, but I will be happy with a Red Ripple. 

Did you vote yet? I already voted here in Florida, as per my usual: straight Republican and Male !!! (more on that below) ... As usual, I voted by mail (absentee, even though I'm here).

Of course, I voted for Ron DeSantis for governor and Marco Rubio for senator. I always vote against Democrat Lois Frankel for representative.

In addition to always voting straight Republican, I also always vote Male, meaning I vote for men and women who support preserving and expanding Men's Rights and Father's Rights. This typically means voting for Republican men.

I have been a Men's Rights Activist (MRA) since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s. My voting still always reflects that.

Here is an example of my MRA voting technique: Every two years here in Florida, there is an election as to whether or not justices and judges should retain their positions. I always vote for male justices and judges to retain their positions, but I vote for female justices and judges to NOT retain their positions. So, it's Keep The Guys and Throw Out The Gals. I know my votes in this regard are mostly symbolic, but at least it seems to me like I am contributing to a good cause. They all end up keeping their positions.

(I created this composite photo below using two online pictures and an autumn background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 23, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Swanson chicken pot pies. We didn't have them often. My w...