Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Medical Examination

November 30, 2022

general examination for renewal of insulin; also, follow-up exam after quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March 2022 and two reconstructive chest surgeries, both in May 2022

UPDATE: EKG good; heart OK; lungs OK; ears OK; insulin prescription renewed (last renewal); referral for an endocrinologist, but I will make an appointment with my former endocrinologist for new insulin prescription; renewal of Albuterol prescriptions (nebulizer and emergency inhaler); new acid reflux prescription; make an appointment with my heart or my chest surgeon instead of with my infectious-disease doctor; blood extraction for testing not possible due to dehydration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...