Friday, November 4, 2022

Vote Red !!! Vote Male !!!

November 4, 2022

Vote Red !!! Vote Male !!!

Did you vote yet? I already voted, as per my usual: straight Republican and Male !!! (more on that below)

Here I am filling out my absentee ballot on the evening of November 1, 2022. My wife mailed our ballots this morning.

I wore one of my favorite shirts for the occasion: my VOTE MALE T-shirt that I purchased in the early 1990s, when I became a Men's Rights Activist (MRA), when I was in my early 30s. This T-shirt has the VOTE MALE logo kind of small on the front, upper left part of the shirt and an absolutely huge logo on the back of the shirt, as you can see in the photo of myself below. I will be wearing this shirt on Election Day evening (November 8, 2022), when I am watching the election results on television.

In addition to always voting straight Republican, I also always vote Male, meaning voting for men and women who support preserving and expanding Men's Rights and Father's Rights. This typically means voting for Republican men.

Here is an example of my MRA voting technique: Every two years here in Florida, there is an election as to whether or not justices and judges should retain their positions. I always vote for male justices and judges to retain their positions, but I vote for female justices and judges to NOT retain their positions. So, it's Keep The Guys and Throw Out The Gals. I know my votes in this regard are mostly symbolic, but at least it seems to me like I am contributing to a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste Test Video: Ka'chava

September 21, 2024, at home Taste Test: Ka'chava Shake Powder (Sept. 21, 2024) I created and uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel: ...