Wednesday, November 23, 2022

What's Doin' Today?

November 23, 2022

I love an espresso, but my coffee of choice is a ristretto, which is a "short shot" of a more highly concentrated espresso. It is often enjoyed in Italy as a quick pick-me-up in the middle of a busy day.

November 23, 2022

Cashew is one of my favorite nuts, along with filbert (hazelnut) and Maroni (roasted chestnut). I will eat cashews today.

November 23, 2022

When I was a kid in the late 1960s and early 1970s, I would always play one of the tabletop jukeboxes when my parents took me to the Pioneer Diner in West Islip, Long Island, New York. The song I most often played was "Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey" by Paul and Linda McCartney, released in 1971.

November 23, 2022

I ate a little bit of cranberry today by dipping carrots in a cranberry-jalapeƱo dip for breakfast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...