Friday, November 4, 2022

World Men's Day

November 4, 2022

Many thanks go to my friend Ursula Ilmberger for mentioning on Facebook yesterday that World Men's Day was celebrated, as it is every year on November 3. I always celebrate International Men's Day, which is on November 19 every year.

World Men’s Day, which is about men's health, differs from International Men’s Day, which is a day to fight for men to gain more rights to be equal with women.

I have been a Men's Rights Activist since the early 1990s, when I was in my early 30s, so I have been fighting for men's rights and father's rights for decades. I still fight the good fight.

https://www.cute-calendar.com/event/world-mens-day/40398.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...