Thursday, December 1, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 1

December 1, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 1: Intro, Grinch Song (Dec. 1, 2022)

Introduction; Grinch Song; Correction, Dec. 1, 2022

I have decided to participate in Vlogmas this year. Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, and then posting the link onto Facebook. In the future, I will simply mention what day of Vlogmas it is, with an extremely short description of each video.

https://youtu.be/3ZY2G0K67hc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 19, 2024, at home When I was a kid in the 1960s and 1970s, I enjoyed Snack Pack butterscotch pudding, as well as Snack Pack chocol...