Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 13

December 13, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 13: My Crystal Collection (Dec. 12 & 13, 2022)

My Crystal Collection, Dec. 12 & 13, 2022

Yesterday, I created a video about my crystal collection, but a technical difficulty prevented me from saving it on my cell phone, thereby preventing me from uploading it onto my YouTube channel. That difficulty has been rectified, so here is that video, a day late, with a short introduction that I recorded today, explaining what happened yesterday and briefly mentioning what today's video, which was supposed to be yesterday's video, is all about.

The difficulty arose in my attempt to link three separate video clips that I created to create one longer video. I was unable to save the final video on my phone due to a lack of internal storage. I installed a better video-editor app on my phone that, for some reason  enabled me to save the video. I then canceled the extra external storage I had recently purchased due to further technical difficulty. I will just transfer videos from my cell phone to my computer to increase storage space on my cell phone.

For Day 12 yesterday, I posted a shorter video explaining about my difficulty and mentioned that last month, Sweet Pea the Jack Russell Terrier visited with my wife and myself for about a week. I attached two short video clips (of many) that I shot of Sweet Pea on November 18, 2022, at the end of that video.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the link onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/ZScBvXOGNHk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today Is ...

September 20, 2024, at home If I am feeling mainstream, I'll go for a pepperoni pizza. If not, then I'll go for my favorite pizza to...