Sunday, December 18, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 18

December 18, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 18: Another Published Poem (Dec. 18, 2022)

Another Published Poem, Dec. 18, 2022

For Day 18 of my Vlogmas 2022, I decided to recite another one of my many self-penned, published poems. Titled "That's Not What I Meant," this poem, which is copyrighted, was published in a national anthology titled "Best Poets of 2020: quarantine edition, Volume 3." by Eber & Wein Publishing. This is the second of three poems I have had published with this company. I had one published in 2010 in one of their regular anthologies, and I am having one published this year in their "Best Poets of 2021" anthology.

I have written more than 300, maybe 350 poems since 1986, many of which have been published in national anthologies, mostly in the 1990s, including with The National Library of Poetry.

I am in the preliminary stages of self-publishing a book of my best and favorite self-penned poems. I am also writing an autobiographical novel.

As an aside, I am a lifetime Performing Member of The Poet Jervis Poetry Society in Port Jervis, New York, although I live in Florida. In February 1990, I performed (acted) two of my poems on stage at our televised anniversary show. I moved to a different town shortly after this show, so I never performed poetry on stage again.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/ntbJg9Tl7Eo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...