Thursday, December 22, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 22

December 22, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 22: Italian Christmas Cookies (Dec. 22, 2022)

Italian Christmas Cookies, Dec. 22, 2022

For Day 22 of my Vlogmas 2022, my wife and I made my Italian grandmother's traditional Italian Christmas cookies. How many did we make? 70 cookies. How did we create them? Make the dough; refrigerate overnight; roll dough into balls; bake; let cool; dip in sugar glaze; sprinkle with colored sprinkles; allow glaze to harden; and enjoy. We made and iced some of the cookies today. We will finish icing the rest of them tomorrow.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

UPDATE: We didn't ice the remaining cookies the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...