Friday, December 23, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 23

December 23, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 23: Airport Road, Boca Raton, Fla. (Dec. 23, 2022)

Airport Road, Boca Raton, Fla., Dec. 23, 2022

My wife and I had doctor appointments this morning, so I decided to record a video on our way home. We partially took Airport Road en route from the doctors' office in Boca Raton, Florida, to our home in Delray Beach, Florida.

I have been mostly convalescing at home due to continued weakness following three surgeries earlier this year: quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in March 2022; surgery to remove loose sternal plates, plus a staph infection in May 2022; and reconstructive surgery to reattach my chest muscle flaps to my body later in May 2022.

While today's journey was taxing on my body, it was quite nice to get outside for a bit of time.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...