Saturday, December 24, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 24

December 24, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 24: Christmas Eve Piano Improv (Dec. 24, 2022)

Christmas Eve Piano Improv, Dec. 24, 2022

Happy Christmas Eve !!! My wife and I were at my mom's nearby home for a homemade Italian dinner and festivities. I played a little piano, including my usual Christmastime piano improvisation, which I record and upload onto my YouTube channel on Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day.

In regard to my many piano improvisations, I like to sit at my digital piano and play whatever is in my head at that time. I make it up as I go along.

Many thanks go to my terrific mother for the gift of tripods for my cell phone to enable me to create better-looking videos for my YouTube channel. This is the first video I recorded using a tripod.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/EIfn6Ri02tI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...