Friday, December 30, 2022

Vlogmas 2022: Day 30

December 30, 2022

Vlogmas 2022, Day 30: My Many Jobs (Dec. 30, 2022)

My Many Jobs, Dec. 30, 2022

For Day 30 of my Vlogmas 2022, I thought that I would tell you about my many paying jobs, starting when I was a teenager in the mid-1970s until my retirement on April 1, 2017, due to disability. Rather than call it my professional career, I refer to my jobs as a series of gigs simply because I bounced around often. A couple of years ago, I constructed a Facebook game where I randomly listed almost all of my jobs from over the years. I included one false job and then asked my Facebook friends to guess the job that I never had. I still have the list saved on my phone, so I decided to slightly consolidate it and then tell you briefly about the diversity of my many jobs. By the way, I speak of my jobs randomly, so they are NOT in order of occurrence.

Vlogmas is a combination of vlog (video log) and Christmas. It's when YouTubers around the world upload a homemade Christmas video every day onto their YouTube channels throughout the month of December, either until and including Dec. 25 or Dec. 31. That means I will be uploading a new video onto my YouTube channel every day throughout December until and including Dec. 31, 2022, and then posting the links onto Facebook.

https://youtu.be/-x0iRU3EGwA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Improv Video

September 16, 2024, at my mom's home I created and uploaded a video of myself playing an improvisation on my digital piano. Due to medic...